Friday, January 30, 2009

failure

So my New Year's Resolution of taking a picture a day didn't last too long. Hutson became sick this week and it just became too much. He was starting to cry every time I got my camera out. I don't want him to hate the camera...that's sad. It was also starting to become a pain to me. I like taking pictures and want to want to do it. Anyway so I'm done and I'm a failure on the New Year's Resolution but that's okay because it's better for me and Hutson. It's good to stop sometimes.

So here are some I took in the last few days that I liked before Hutson got sick. He's got a really bad cold and it's no fun. Last night he was up every hour. I would walk in his room and he would tell me, "rub it" meaning he wanted me to wipe his nose. Poor guy.




3 comments:

BabyStepp said...

We are so sorry you are sick, Hutson. Feel better. Callie, I don't think it is failure to change plans ; ) just good thinking.
Laura

The Listers said...

i agree-it's not failure at all. quality over quantity, right? and we all know you've got quality in the bag! hope hutson feels better soon! xo

mc2 said...

I think a failure would be a mommy who ignored the needs of her son. Callie you're a great mom! Don't be too hard on yourself. mc2