Thursday, February 25, 2010

snow day pics

On Tuesday it snowed!  A real and rare treat for us here in Austin.  Hutson was enamored and stated, "It was the most beautiful snow ever!"  He's been into saying things are the best ever.  The other day he melted me when he said, "I'm the luckiest boy ever!"  How sweet!  Anyway, Hutson enjoyed the snow and wanted to make a snow bunny like one of his teachers at school had done earlier.  He thought the snowmen next door were "the best snowmen ever" but he really was more interested in making a snow bunny.  Here are a few pics.  I have some more I'll post in a day or two.

This one is my favorite of the day!



He's tasting the snow here.

The snow bunny!

1 comments:

BabyStepp said...

I love that snow bunny! These are so beautiful - Hutson's eyes are stunning. And what a great new collection of pictures at the top of the blog - yea!