With the holidays and everything going on last month, I neglected to post Eleanor's four month update. So I'll do it with the 5 month post.
Ella had her four month check-up last month.
She weighed 11lbs, 8oz and was 23 1/2 inches long
Hutson at this age was 14lbs, 4 oz and 24 1/2 inches long.
Between three and four months she:
-started rolling over
-laughed
- grabs for everything
four month pics:
She has hair enough to hold this on for a second. Thanks Aunt Ti for the fun clip!
This past month she's been keeping me quite busy:
-we did some sleep training
-She's rolling over constantly
-She's trying to scoot
-She is getting up on her hands and knees
-She can sit unassisted briefly (in the tripod position)
She still will not take a bottle but I'm going to introduce a sippy cup in hopes that'll help. She seems very interested in eating. She watches us intently as we eat. I'm still going to hold off just a bit in introducing solids.
five month pics:
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Ella, your friend Elyse never took a bottle either, but took to the sippy cup just fine! You can do it! You are just girls who know what they want - in this case, the goods straight from the source. Can you really argue with that?
Sharron
Post a Comment